If you’re a sustainability professional, an excellent resource is available for you from 2 Degrees Sustainability Network, and it goes far beyond simple social media. It’s a true network of professionals and experts with programs, platforms and engagement methods that bring measurable results.
This network is free to join and offers avenues of engagement with peers online, as well as in-person, within the industry in a variety of valuable ways, including:
- Forums and Discussions: interact, share knowledge and collaborate with sustainability professionals from all around the globe
- Specialist Suppliers Marketplace: featuring sources for carbon management software, behavior change resources, renewable energy consultancy, etc.
- 2 Degrees Live Events: offering face-to-face discussions, where participants share and tackle sustainability challenges
- Resource Library: offers beneficial toolkits, webinars, case studies, legal documentation and more
- Client Programs: thought leadership and managed services to facilitate cost and risk reduction, enable growth and increase sustainability
2 Degrees offers practical problem-solving especially suitable for sustainability-committed companies desiring to exceed compliance, address resource inefficiencies and scarcities, meet customer expectations and leverage scale. Free membership provides access to over 31,000 international like-minded professionals.